Three Easy Steps
Our Senior Living Advisors provide local expert counsel, guidance and reassurance.
We prescreen each community, carefully vetting each community to ensure that the community provides safe, quality care. We provide you PEACE OF MIND,
when there are difficult decisions to make.
- A personal assessment is evaluated in determining a client’s level of care, financial
assistance, preferences and social needs.
- Education is provided about the senior care options and local resources available to you.
- Legal, financial and social resources are also referred as needed.
- Senior care services and living options that match a client’s profile are presented.
- We review current care plan with the client to ensure the services and community are a good fit for your loved one.
- We provide families with the communities most recent licensing review from the state.
- We prescreen and call referrals.
- We schedule tours for clients and families to selected senior living communities and care providers.
- Guidance is provided through placement and transition.
- Support with communications between communities, health care providers, and caregivers are facilitated.
- Transition follow-up is provided to ensure needs and expectations are met.
We Can Help You Find:
- Independent Living Communities
- Residential Care Homes
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Assisted Living Communities